$5,000 to Win SP & NE April 29 - May 1
Justin — Thu, 01/05/2012 - 19:57
Update as of April 28, 2016 at 6:00 pm.
As of right now the Sportsman shootout at Ardmore Dragway is still scheduled as planned. We do not feel like we can cancel the event right now due to the uncertainty of the weather. Bottom line... The pits have had a substantial amount of rain over the last week but will be dried out before the event as long as we do not get anymore rainfall. As much as we wanted to make a final decision by 6:00 pm tonight, we have decided to wait until noon tomorrow to see what the weather holds. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but it is our sole intention to have this race if at all possible.